I Love to Read

I don’t get out much.  But I love to read. My favorite book, by a long stretch is An Imperial Affliction  by Peter Van Houten.  I’ve read it over and over. 

It's about this girl named Anna who lives in California and has a rare blood cancer, but the book is not all about cancer.  It’s really about her life while she’s going through cancer.  Anna creates this charity called The Anna Foundation for People with Cancer Who Want to Cure Cholera.  It’s just funny and respectful and reflects the reality of the cancer experience in a way I have rarely encountered.  

But then the book just ends in the middle of a sentence!  And I have some questions!  I’ve been trying to contact the author because I want to know what happens after the book ends. Was the Dutch Tulip Man a con man?  What happened to Anna’s mother? What happened to the hamster?